Fiber: Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair
Fiber Details: Hairdo's special Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic hair can be flat ironed, curled or blown dry using thermal styling tools up to 350˚F/ 180˚C. Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone's hair color.
Styling & Maintenance:
• Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Soak for 5 minutes
• Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
• Gently blot with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush or comb while wet
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
• Unlike your own hair, Tru2Life fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it’s cool, then release!
• 240°F (116C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F/180°C
• Never heat style while wearing the piece